Tuesday, January 30, 2007
I decided that today would be a good day for a picnic. Instead of a teddy bear picnic, since my kids aren't really into teddy bears - but more monkeys and dogs as of late - we did an "invite your dog" picnic in the living room.
It was going to be Sesame Street on TV since I have such good memories of eating lunch with Big Bird and Mr. Rogers after Kindergarten. But Wow! Wow! Wubbzy won out and I went along with the changing times for today.
In bigger news, J is going to have surgery next week. He's getting his adenoids taken out. We're pretty excited about it since the poor kid has probably not been getting any REM sleep for the past few years. Hopefully this will alleviate his fatigue problems and some of the meltdowns he's had because of it. Moving him to morning school has made a huge difference though - we haven't had anything but glowing reports from his teachers.
He's been such a great kid lately I just cannot stop kissing him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The picnic looks like fun - wish we could join you. :) We'll be praying that all goes well with J's surgery and that it's successful in helping him sleep better. Glad Lina's check up went great again too . Love and hugs to all.
I never think about picnics in the winter. Great idea!
I guess you all started getting Noggin. Glad to see Wow! Wow! Wubbzy is as mesmerizing for your kids as it is mine : ) I hope you like it!
Post a Comment