New Blogs! New Blogs!
Hopefully they won't kill me (and I DID get permission to link them) but go on over to WAC News and Big Willow Bound and say hello, or lurk if you must. BWB is a good friend from high school with two cute kids and a great husband. WAC is a new good friend here up 'Nort* with three cute kids and a great husband.
They both blame me for getting them hooked on blogging but they can go right over to Front Porch Girl and blame her...she did it to me :)
*by the way Sarah, I know you would correct me and say the northern part of the state is actually called Up 'Nort but this is about as north as I'll ever get...hopefully....
4 comments:
Karri- You are too funny! I'll give the 'Up Nort' to you this time! They REALLY do talk that way! Sometimes I still catch myself with my Up Nort Talk! Lol
Sarah
I won't totally kill you, but I hope your readers don't expect too much : ) BTW- Josh definitely blames you for my blogging addiction!
I did this to you? Sweet.
Kate
(For some reason Blogger is rejecting my username...I have that issue from time to time)
Karri - Thanks for the great introduction. I'm finding it harder to blog these days with the new job, but I'm sure I will find a way to get it all in...blogging is way too much fun! Thanks again for the inspiration.
Nancy
Post a Comment