Friday Fun Link Time!
Yep, I've got nothing today. So here are a few things I've found lately...
A friend told me about Zafu. Have you heard of it? Great web site that helps you, based on a series of questions, find the perfect pair of blue jeans for your body. Try it and tell me what you think - I haven't been able to get to the store to try any of the suggestions on yet but what a great idea!
Remember this song from the 80's? I enjoyed watching the video and her analysis of the song and said video are a hoot. We recently got some new cable stations and Keith has fallen in love with one particular channel that plays vintage videos like this.
Speaking of music from the 80's...remember Men At Work? Well, this new album from former member Colin Hay is wonderful - new spin on the songs, sweet voice, some new work. You've got to check it out.
This site is a great place to buy unique handmade items. I haven't bought anything yet but I love to browse. Maybe Front Porch Girl can tell us if she has any pieces?
Want to find a cool piece of nature near you? This site will help you find it based on suggestions from other people who live near you. Pretty cool. You can also add your own favorites.
Want a Second Life? This program is bizarre and addictive. I've attempted it once but had no idea how to do it and not enough time to investigate. But millions of people are doing it - in fact, my friend Amie tells me that there are companies that exist solely in this world and you can wander through the buildings and watch people really at work, making real money in this world. I wish someone would just tell me how to move my person around because I haven't even figured that out!
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for the linky love!
I totally had fun doing that, and I am still deciding which video I'm going to feature this weekend...
Etsy is my FAVORITE site. I could get lost in it for hours.
And yes, I have purchased a few things. (Or hinted to Ben to buy me them for special occasions). Here are a couple of them:
A recycled army purse from katrinakaye
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=15372
Greeting card from heatherjeanny way cooler and at a price you'd pay at hallmark
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=1045
So far all of my correspondance with artists on this site is amazing. I highly recommend getting gifts for people off this site!!
Kate
I went to Etsy and love it. I thought the vintage patterns on the onesies are adorable. I agree with Kate ..You can browse for HOURS. Thanks for the sites.
okay I got a second life. screen name ..... .. I will let you know when you are home. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment