Apparently a very funny joke is being told
L Turns Two - Act I
We had her party last night. We unfortunately didn't get a picture of everybody but here are a few highlights when I WAS taking pictures. It was just us and four families, very low key. Tonight she'll open family presents and Act II will commence. By Thursday, her real birthday and Act III, I think we will be partied out. But she had a great time eating cake, ran around with her friends and got some cool presents. I think that is the ABC's of birthday parties anyway right?





6 comments:
Great pics! We had fun celebrating L's big day.
Thanks!
Happy Birthday, L!!! I miss you tons and can't wait to see you again (and of course Jackson, Karri & Keith)!
Happy Birthday Lina! From Zac and Lillie (who you probably don't even remember! LOL!)
Looks like Lina is having a fun week! Happy Birthday, Lina! We love you -- hugs & kisses
Thanks everyone for the well wishes!
Happy bday Lina! It's going by so fast!
Post a Comment