Oh Rosann, my apologies.
You know I am weak. I remember you specifically saying, Don't buy these, I will get you a set for a gift!
And I was happy to oblige - what a perfect gift it would have been too.
But as I was staring at them in the Target toy aisle, I started to contemplate exactly when the next gift giving would occur.
Mothers Day? We don't really do gifts for each other so much...
Birthday? That's August! That is EIGHT MONTHS AWAY. Can I wait that long to play Mexican Train?
Again, sorry for the lack of self-control. Really, the dominoes made me do it.

6 comments:
You have me intrigued...I have to play!
Shannon
I knew I should have got them for you at the mall - no worries though. Those colorful dotted tiles are pretty darn tempting. I don't think I would've resisted either :) we'll play when you come down. Love you!
Have you ever played spinners? Its a great dominos game ............. addicting.
Kathy
I didn't know all of these games with Dominos and I must investigate!
All we do is knock them down.
Shannon - I will teach you Mexican Train. We can play at the coffee shop. Amie - I'll bring my set to Ohio and we'll play after kids go to bed (oh yeah, I'm staying with you! Like how I asked?)
And Spinners?? Kathy, you must explain! I'll go look it up :)
SPINNER DOMINOES by Puremco
Funny.....you will find Mexican Train mentioned among fans of Spinners! We are big game people around here....we have wild game nights with our friends ....... someone is always bring a new game over.......our kids grew up playing Skip Bo since they were 4 yrs old ...you should try it with J!
Post a Comment