Thursday, January 05, 2006




What can I say about this movie???

Awesome.

That pretty much sums it up - best movie we've seen in a year - and not just because we both love Johnny Cash.

And completely worth seeing in the theater because of all of the music - so you'd better hurry before it's gone soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I can get mom to go see the movie. I keep practicing the guitar so maybe I will try one of Johnny Cash’s songs. Mom keeps trying to guess what I’m playing but hasn’t got one right yet. She’s not good at naming that tune. Surely it can’t be my playing. I just received a cell phone message from you giving me directions to your house. The phone system in Wisconsin must be real slow. Surely it can’t be my phone. I read the part about Jackson. Surely it can’t be my grandson. Miss you.

Living Stone said...

And where did Karri get her sense of humor??
Surely it wasn't her Father!!!

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

You think???

Surely, I would have noticed it by now. Why that is news to me, I don't know...but you are so right :)