Friday, January 20, 2006






2851 Losantiville Avenue - Where it all began...

We've got nothing interesting to say about today...let's see, I scored an antique doll armoire for L's American Girl for twenty bucks from a junk antique shop for my mom to give her (they are going for $100 on Ebay right now), K worked, J went to school and had a pretty good day except for leaving and L was a bit needy but enjoyed shaking her booty to some tunes after dinner (got the hysterical footage on video).

Tonight we started reminiscing about our old house in Cincinnati while we were watching the six inches of snow fall outside here. We have fond memories of that house, but are loving this house a bunch, especially the sun room. Great place to watch the world go by...and snow fall.

1 comment:

Living Stone said...

I love this house - I can't tell you how cute the exterior is...!!!
We do this too - sitting and talking about our home in Arkansas. I bawled and bawled when we left it. Funny how a house can be pretty, but it becomes wonderful in your memory forever when you live life there. Such fond memories...