Wednesday, January 04, 2006


Life in Our Household is Back to Normal
L's new dollhouse has gained some interest from J, too. Not like the dollhouses of olden days - this one has many sounds to it: washing machine, computer, telephone, and as seen here, potty.
Specifically, you can observe "sista" going brown poopy in the potty. Apparently she will be getting a prize from the prize box for doing so.
Way to go Sista!

3 comments:

Living Stone said...

I, too, am so proud of Sista. Keep up the good work, Girlfriend....
Question for Karri - is this doll house made by Fisher Price Little People?? It sure is cute.

Living Stone said...

Add on: What day, specifically, is Lina's birthday? Glendon would like to know??

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

Her birthday is January 11th - which is Wednesday I believe. And yes, it is Fisher Price - too cute. All of our other FP Little People stuff was so boy-oriented that I thought something girly was a good idea.