
Amour
This charcoal of us was done on our honeymoon in Paris up on Montmartre. The artist was pushy and we were half intrigued, half wanted him to leave us alone. So for about twenty American dollars we stood for a portrait that took about 15 minutes to complete.
We were up in the attic last night looking for some new poster art to frame. Unfortunately, this still hasn't made the cut to be on the wall, but it sure does bring back some fun memories.
Keith, you look pretty French here. Care to explain?
5 comments:
I love it - I think it should go on your wall...very fun story too!
Hey, at least you have something from your honeymoon. Chris and I didn't get our honeymoon until 3 years after we'd gotten married. However, we do have a motorcycle left from that trip. You can put your portrait on the wall...we can't put the Indian on the wall.
Well you COULD but might defeat the purpose! I'd rather have that as a souvenir than a silly print.
I thought it was a poster for Brokeback Mountain.
Well, your eyes DO look a little "girlie" Keithieweeth (I wish I knew how to quit you!).
You'd make a pretty cowboy :)
Post a Comment