Wednesday, January 11, 2006



Happy Birthday L!!!

You are such a big girl now! One year old and cuter and sweeter than ever. Even Bitty Baby was tired from such fun festivities.

We love you so much,

Mommy, Daddy and Jackson


3 comments:

Living Stone said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, Dear Lina,
Happy Birthday to you!

Doesn't if feel great to be 1? Life is so cool when you eat egg omoletts, and your parents let you ride facing forward in the car. I love being 1, and I'm glad you are now too. No wait....2 doesn't come until next year, augh, you knew what I meant right?

I hope our mommies let us play again soon. You're one of my favorite girl friends!!! Enjoy your cake!!
~Glendon

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Lina. Can you believe how fast it goes?

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

Too fast - but it does feel great to be one and the little bit more freedom is fun for everyone. Exactly when do the tantrums start? Oh yeah, already...