Tuesday, January 31, 2006




Things we are learning today

1. When mom is sick...nothing changes and it really doesn't matter to anyone but mom.

2. John Tartaglia, the mysterious annoying stranger on the Disney Channel, is the guy from Avenue Q - and the voice of many Sesame Street characters. Redeemed himself. I thought he was just some Disney voice slave of animated movies. I'm actually a bit surprised he is a non-Disney creation.

3. Shaun Cassidy, the singer I used to rock out to in the late '70's is the same one that created the new show Invasion. Google is a beautiful thing for such questions.

4. And most importantly, I have ignored my long standing OCD rule when it comes to mixing playdoh colors and realized that it is inevitable. J has christened that day with a funky green and purple car.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

K:
It looks like my car after you "borrowed it" and ran over the mailbox when you where 16 or 17. Or how old were you?

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

No, but it does look a little "wet" if you know what I mean. Kind of like someone might have driven it into a community pool...

Anonymous said...

HA! I hated kids who mixed colors as a kid and still hate it to this day. But decided lately it's not worth the fight since playdough is so cheap. IF they want to turn all their playdough brown, so be it!