
If someone could have brought a video crew into our household today they could have shot a powerful commercial for why anti-depressants should be given away like candy to all young mothers...or maybe a travel company looking promote adult-only getaways nowhere near Wisconsin. Can't blame the moon, it was full last Friday when they were alone with daddy showing him yet again that "we're angels, she's just losing it."
Whatever it was, we will leave this image as our lasting impression on the day...at breakfast J went over to give a loving hug to L, and starting I guess to realize that mommy takes a lot of pictures now, says, "Hey mom, take of picture of us! We're cute."
Yup J, you sure are.
3 comments:
One day, many many moons from now, J and L will be off to college and you will look back on these memories and laugh (or cry even harder). K&K, you both do a fabulous job rolling with the punches...and the spit up...and the temper tantrums...and the screaming...and the................
Ditto to what Wha Jen said...
Karri - hang in there for other mommies like me- coming along behind you and hoping that it's all going to be OK with two!!! =)
(and no, that's NOT an announcement ...yet.)
Hey we have all had days like those. As they get older it DOES get easier! I swear, well in my household it has. And what the heck am I doing adding to it? I ask myself that a lot these days!
Maybe when summer gets here it will get better. I'm SO sick of being at home!
Post a Comment