


This weekend also introduced me to a new friend, Deb. Laura's neighbor, she is a fun girl that knows more about ice skating than anyone I've ever met, has a contagious laugh, is addicted to Thai food, has worked at every major retail chain for discounts and is an amazing hair dresser. Sunday morning turned into an impromptu hair makeover session where Sarah and I (seen here sporting our new do's) were treated to some first class treatment. Sarah got the most drastic change of all - and is loving her new edgy look. Thanks Deb! I'm looking forward to learning how to embrace my inner "Chi"
2 comments:
I absolutely love your hair...it's such a blast to make fun changes on the spur of the moment. Looks like you had some quality "girl time"....but we're glad to have you back as I'm sure your fam is too.
I LOVE your hair!!! Kudos!
Post a Comment