Tuesday, January 17, 2006



It's funny the words you use a lot on a daily basis without ever realizing they have become such a large part of your vocabulary. My word is currently "ridiculous" - as in "your behavior is just ridiculous" or "you are acting ridiculous" when my exasperation cannot find any other word fit for the ears of a toddler. So today when J came to me toting his toddler workbooks behind him and wanting me to help him, I had to explain that we will do that once L goes down for her morning nap.

He just sighed and said, "well that is just ree-dic-o-lous!"

3 comments:

Living Stone said...

he he...I guess he got you there!

Rancho Robinson said...

I know what you mean...my word is "fabulous." You guys sound fabulous! Burgers for lunch...fabulous! I can't find my cell phone...fabulous!

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

Oh NO! That is way funny!