


Back from HOT-Lanta. And actually it was anything but hot - I think I brought the windy chill with me from Wisconsin. But Sunday was pleasant and proof that we dined outside is above. I unfortunately forgot my camera for Laura's shower so no pictures of cute girls dressed up here. But Laura was a good sport in letting me photograph her tired from a long day while we were at her friend Deb's house watching ice skating and cutting hair (see next post). The shower was fun and Laura was literally showered with love and many, many presents. We ate yummy Thai food, and then ate it again the next night too.
I say you can never get enough Thai food for sure.
Jeff, Laura's husband and Maggie the dog were also present for the weekend and Jeff made amazing blueberry waffles from scratch (see pic above).
No comments:
Post a Comment