Wednesday, January 18, 2006


Does that look repulsive to you?

And unless you are on my side...don't bother responding!

I made special toast for J today since he is "person of the day" at school. It's a vanilla and cinnamon swirl toast - which I originally bought for myself because Pepperidge Farms hyped the vanilla and forgot to mention that the cinnamon is also prevalent. Anyway, it's good if you like cinnamon.

So after I make a big deal out of it, and also ignoring the fact that he is now asking for Cheerios, I present it with fanfare at his placemat and he says....

"Oh no! You get me sad...this is all very disappointing."

And then proceeds to eat the whole thing...and ask for more.

2 comments:

Living Stone said...

I love hearing the fun statements J makes...I personally am a HUGE fan of the Pepperidge Farm breads. French Vanilla being my fav...I'm glad it helped start of his "person of the day" day at school!!!

Anonymous said...

Jackson wouldn't be Jackson if he didn't even contradict himself! I love you Mr. J!