Sunday, January 22, 2006


Hey Jude...We Miss You!

I was going through some emails tonight that I needed to respond to - and came across one from my friend Amie. Her son and J are good friends from the 'Nati. Her email tickled me...hope you don't mind me posting it!


Jude is by my side right now with tears in his eyes. He came barreling up from the basement to ask me if Jackson was here.
I said no, why? I miss him, he helps me. I told him that you lived in Chicago with Nana and Papa and his eyes welled up. He said "but I want them to live in Cincinnati Ohio" in his three year old accent.
SO SAD!
Amie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, too cute. Jackson sure was a popular kid around here. It must have been all his energy :)

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

I didn't know you had your own blog! I'm stoked. Keep writing - it's good :)
Karri