Tuesday, January 29, 2008




Sorry! I'm still here. We've been battling strep 'round these parts and working on getting our new business up and running. Three By Three Photography is the first part of our new business venture and we wanted to get it going because we have clients waiting to get their kids pictures done and we needed to do some ground work first.
Keith has been doing body shots of our kids and close friends over the years and everyone who sees them wants one done of their children. So we're now doing infant and children shots in our "signature window grid" mattes. We've been bogged down in coming up with a name, working on our pricing list, getting the web site purchased and ordering business cards and brochures.
Like I don't have enough on my plate right now. But I figure all of my children will want to attend school eventually, not just J. And we have to figure out a means to afford it.
Normal posts returning soon!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Very cool business! Good luck with it.