The Family Photo
We don't do a lot of photos as a group. In fact, I try to stay out of them altogether. I figure I will be more beautiful in their memories anyway.
So this photo started out with us all getting dressed to head over to a neighbors house to watch the football game last night when Keith observed, So we're all wearing brown tonight?
So my first thought, after considering changing half the family so we don't look like dorks, is family photo!
So here we are...the brown family.
Then today J didn't have school so he and I met Wacmom and son WacWill at the ice skating rink. After dragging them around the rink a few times, we were able to snag these buckets that help beginner skaters to move on their own. And in turn, save their moms back muscles.
On our way back to the car I decided to take a picture of PART of the lake I will be swimming across this summer in the triathlon. It looks a bit larger than it was in my mind. The swim is 1/2 mile but I swear this lake looks much larger than that.
5 comments:
I don't think it helps that the lake is frozen and cold as hell right now either...I'm a little scared...
BTW- Will could have cared less about skating after he saw the Zamboni. That's all he talked about yesterday!
Funny.. we took the kids to the rollerskating rink yesterday...
we didn't have buckets.. so we broke our backs! The buckets are a great idea.
The family portrait doesn't look dorky! It looks good!
I always try to stay out of photos and video (plus I am usually the one filming).
Tara's cousin's wife died young and her mom told me NOT to stay out of photos and video b/c she was the one also that hid or was just always filming etc.. and they hardly have any pics for the kids.
It made me think.. : )
It's a great family picture!! You look wonderful, never fear. And I'm so impressed you're doing the triathalon!! I know you'll do a great job!
What ice skating rink? I think the buckets thing is ingenious...and the brown picture is great....
That looks fun! I wonder if there is something around here like that?
Love the family photo, it's been 2 years since we all sat together.
Post a Comment