Wednesday, January 30, 2008

And The Dragon Redeems My Faith In Animal Hats



Remember my post about how ridiculous animal hats on babies can be?

My friend Mary bought this dragon hat for E and we are loving it. The pompoms are just a hoot although they may have to be detached because he shoves them in his mouth and can't get them out.

Love, love the hat!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

E looks SOOOOOO CUTE! I like the dragon hat. He is growing so much! Tell him Aunt Rosie says slow down a bit til I get to see him again :)

Anonymous said...

Aww- that is adorable. Where from, do you know?
I'm also so pumped about your new photo business.... Kuddos and well wishes. I'll be passing the word on. Is there a website?

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

I don't know where she got it. I'm am such a sucker for hats. The boy has more hats than he'll ever wear.

And shoes, I have a weakness for shoes too. The red ones you mentioned on your site - SO CUTE.

Jenn said...

LOVE the hat - much cuter than the turkey one. Guess you just need the right animal in order to have a cute hat! enjoy!