An Open Letter To The Buyers For Gymboree
Let's discuss the hat my mom just bought.
I understand that you people find it cute to dress up us new people like animals and fruit. In fact, I have two sleepers that make me look like a bear and a hat with a dog's head on it. Not my first choice in apparel but whatever.
I WILL NOT endure being dressed up as a beaver though. Just because you can make a faux fur beaver hat does NOT mean it is a good idea. And well, the teeth just make it look that much more ridiculous.
You may have customers with ill taste that would actually pay $12.50 for said hat, but I do not appreciate such junk ending up in a clearance bin where my mom will pay 99 cents for just about anything.
Even if the anything is just for a blog entry and a good laugh at my expense.
I am offended on behalf of beavers everywhere. Go peddle your crap elsewhere.
Sincerely,
Ephram
6 comments:
By the way, Keith thinks someone may get offended if they bought him anything with an animal on it -please don't.
The only bear/dog oufits he has that I could think of was bought by me so I'm pretty sure we're fine. It's my own taste I'm ridiculing.
You tell 'em, E!! Things we adults think are adorable or funny are often not appreciated by those who must wear them. It's good that you're sharing your thoughts this early in life. :-)
hehe - but he does look snugly!!!
Holy crap.
E- you should make your mom wear a matching one and see how she feels...
I was at the Gymboree outlet today and saw a chipmunk hat (oh yes, complete with the teeth again).
Lucky for E it was full price :)
Karri,
Got your letter yesterday...I didn't disapear, just switched my blog to another location. The ever so popular Myspace (got to keep up with my students). I've kept up with your blog and love seeing the kids grow! This one gave me a good chuckle. Love to All! Brogen and Jemel
Post a Comment