Monday, June 25, 2007

It's A...Boy?

We visited our doctor today for the first time since the ultrasound. He had originally thought it a boy so he was surprised by our girl announcement. He did some more ultrasounds in his office and decided that he was going to go with boy anyway.

How sure was the technician?

95%, I said.

Well, then I'm going with 95% too and canceling her out.

So we're back to 50/50 now! So maybe it will be a surprise whether we like it or not.

I'm not surprised to be honest. I think it is a boy too. I was more surprised by the girl guess. And he DID have some compelling arguments on the ultrasound screen.

So we'll see....and are happy either way because the ultrasound looked great and the baby seems to be healthy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?? Thou doest toy with us so....

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

Yeah, tell me about it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...thankfully I haven't started my shopping yet. I was ready to buy ALL pink!

Won't J be super excited with the latter predicted gender! :)

Can't wait to see you ALL in less than a week!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh the suspense! It figures, that I just dropped off the whole kit and kaboodle of baby boy clothes at the kid's resale shop. Glad to here baby is doing so well, and we know he/she is guaranteed to be 100% cute and precious!

Julie said...

Oh really? Isn't it great to see the baby again though!?! That was my favorite part! LOL! Can't wait now!!!! Hey, now that we don't know the gender, you should tell us the names! LOL!

WAC-Mom said...

Congrats! Either way, we're happy for you!

I didn't think about the J thing though- he would be VERY excited!

Anonymous said...

At this point you have one of each, so either way it's good! I'd be so happy to trade you for a day, and you can see what it's like to have 3 boys...just hollar :) I'm glad the baby is doing well and hope you are feeling well!