Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Did You Ever Wonder If We Take Football Seriously Up Here?




(click on photo to enlarge)


Why give to dumb charities that help people when you could be giving your money to build a new stadium?


I'm not even going to touch on this one. I let it go that people, specifically my neighbor, paint their houses Packer green and yellow, I overlook the mass merchandising in every store and bakery and yes, I do not judge those who come to Sunday church service on football Sundays looking like poster children for Packers Plus Magazine.


Okay, I resolve to go "rant free" for the remainder of the week and focus only on warm and fuzzy things. Like this:




4 comments:

WAC-Mom said...

It is fairly ridiculous up here. It is not even about football in general, but the Packers specifically. I think that if Brett Favre ran for office here, he would win in a landslide. Sad.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the picture of L! I want one of those to frame:) Love you all

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

I'll try and remember to send you one!

Jenn said...

What a great pic of L!!! What a cutie.

I LOL when I saw the Packer donation. I love football but would NEVER stoop to painting my house the colors of my team, nor donate to the building of a new stadium. Too funny that it's the top donation on the tax program. And I'm sure there are MANY people who check that one simply because it's the top option. :-(