
Our View Nowadays and Pretty Much What My Brain Feels Like
It is still cold. Although it is creeping into the positive digits rather than negative. And the lake water is starting to move again and steaming. That must be higher temps right? On top of that I have had a two day migraine so I have been wandering around in a fog this week. Hence the lack of blogging.
So really people, I've got nothin' to tell you. So here it is:
I've decided to start Weight Watchers and You: On A Diet simultaneously. I am going tonight for my first meeting. I am so excited about my electronic points calculator! What a geek. But seriously now that I have found out that my dark chocolate treat is only 1 point - we're good, I can do this.
Survivor starts again tonight! I know that the show alone is not worthy of total excitement, but watching it with friends in front of a fire with wine every week is.
Lina had decided to potty train herself. It actually came about 15 minutes after I told Keith that I am holding my ground and waiting until warmer weather to start that. It was as if she heard us talking. Not until that moment had she even expressed interest. Here we go...
Thanks to my mom and her friend Donna, I have realized that I put down March 5th for J's surgery. It is March 9th - sigh... Is the irony in that the post was about me not getting dates correctly lately? I think so...
Tomorrow we are taking the kids on an overnight to an indoor waterpark resort here in Wisconsin. Did you know that Wisconsin is the indoor waterpark capital of the country? Now aren't you jealous?? Yeah, I didn't think so. Here is where we are staying...
Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
Karri -
Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I read your mention about Survivor, friends, fire and wine and wnated assure you that we will get back on track with watching together soon. Hope you were able to catch the 2nd episode on the 13".
Krys
Post a Comment