Tuesday, February 20, 2007




Dayton, Ohio

We just got back from a long weekend in Dayton visiting the family. Stephen had his third birthday party. I just can't believe he is that old! I feel like I still remember three with J not too long ago. It was a gentle reminder of how fast time flies with kids. Days sometimes seem like they will never end and then I look back even six months into the past and it feels like a different time.

And really, if you need to learn how to throw together great theme birthday parties - Rosann is your girl. Thanks for everything guys!

Normal posting will resume tomorrow.

3 comments:

Julie said...

OMG, how cute is that cake! Looks like a great time! Missed you at the wine party at Amie's Sunday night!

Anonymous said...

We loved having you all here. Thanks for helping to make Stephen's birthday special. Keep up the great work on WW , Karri. Miss you guys already - the time does pass too quickly.

WAC-Mom said...

That cake is fantastic! I'll have to get the details b/c it looks like whatever the scales were made of would make a perfect "Ariel" tail for Abby's cake. Glad you all had fun!