So Karri heads off to Atlanta and this is what she leaves behind:
Current temp: 7°, feels like -8°
Today's Forecast: Snow Showers/ Wind
Few Snow Showers
AM Snow Showers
Partly Cloudy
5 day Forecast
Sat High: 11°Low: -9°
Sun High: 5°Low: -7°
Mon High: 5°Low: -3°
Tues High: 10°Low: 4°
Wed High: 15°Low: 6°
Current temp: 7°, feels like -8°
Today's Forecast: Snow Showers/ Wind
Few Snow Showers
AM Snow Showers
Partly Cloudy
5 day Forecast
Sat High: 11°Low: -9°
Sun High: 5°Low: -7°
Mon High: 5°Low: -3°
Tues High: 10°Low: 4°
Wed High: 15°Low: 6°
So we're bundling up this morning and meeting friends to see a cheapo showing of Barnyard. Today more than I ever I'm grateful for a warm fireplace and blankets. I think an afternoon veg-out in front of Cars with J sounds great. (insert click of gas fireplace remote)

2 comments:
It is freezing in Cincinnati as well. Everyone is freaking out. Buy gas and milk and it's all good.
L,
Kat
Thanks babe! You did a great job :)
Post a Comment