Sunday, December 17, 2006


Let's Burn Rudolph!

Today I was giving out orders going over today's to do list with Keith while J and L were finishing up their breakfasts.

"Why don't we go downstairs and clean out the freezers so I can work on the grocery list for Christmas week and while we do that you can start to burn the Rudolph shows from TIVO and the kids can watch a video?"

J heard: Let's burn Rudolph!

(screeching)What??! You're going to do what??! Why would you burn Rudolph??! Mommy, please don't do that!

We then spent the next five minutes explaining that burning a DVD is very different than what he had in mind for his holiday friend.

Besides, where we live you shoot, not burn deer.

He'll learn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is funny! The innocense of children is so precious. The 1st year I started teaching & I was doing my progress reports, I asked one of the little boys how high he could count. He raised up his arms & started to count! Cute I tell you