
Here Comes The Nana
Just a warning: I won't be doing a great job at posting until company leaves - which isn't until well after Christmas. So until then, anything you get will be spotty or shoddy or maybe a bit of both while I am juggling how to get twelve people in and out of one shower per day, and where exactly am I going to fit all this food? But we're looking forward to hosting our Ohio and Arizona family here in the, what hopefully will be, the frigid white North. C'mon people, I need snow! Sledding is on my to do list for entertaining and it is FREE.
Yesterday came The Nana. If I wasn't already at school picking up the kids, I'm sure we all would have been at the door, noses pressed against the screen, impatiently awaiting her arrival. Each with our own thoughts...playmate! book reader! nanny! While we all love her unconditionally, we all have our favorite characteristics too I suppose. And, well, let's just say no matter how important I think it was for the kids, there would have been no Christmas caroling at the nursing home today if she hadn't been here to watch my back.
We here at Jack on the Lake wish you a very merry Christmas.
1 comment:
12 people OH MY GOODNESS. God love you guys. I hope all is well.
That would stress me out!
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Post a Comment