Saturday, December 02, 2006

A Few Winter Tips From Jack-on-the-Lake


1. When eating snow, there is no need to get your mittens wet.

Simply lay down, put face in snow and lick


2. If you have no hills in your yard, one can be made using a snowblower while clearing driveway. Just be careful of hitting fences and garage doors.


3. Mittens won't stay on? No problem, that is what duct tape is for.


4. While using snowblower, it is always a good idea to remove car first.


5. Driveways that didn't look very long when one is buying the house, seems to grow longer during large snow falls.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are soooo jealous........we want a snow day in Virginia! Last night when E was studying late she was wanting to see snow & was wishing for a snow day before Christmas......I said they got tons of snow in Chicago.....I bet Keith & Karri posted pics of a blizzard....found your blog and low and behold you did!!!!!! request -- SEND WHITE STUFF OUR WAY!!! Have fun!
Reas

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

I will ship it all to you! Do you think Fedex would pick it up?

Anonymous said...

I think Aaron is coming to live with you guys...LOL~! We keep talking about how it would be nice for some snow to go along with the cold winters. What is the point of it being cold then???

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! I am definitely going to have to try the duct tape suggestion : )
Shannon