Four Guyz in Dinner Jackets
We all went to the Hullabaloo concert last night at Memorial Hall. Sort of the finale for Festival of Trees. The entertainment was a doo-wop group called Four Guyz in Dinner Jackets and it was a skit show with songs from the 1950's. It was cute and we had fun- despite the raving reviews from the men in our group. And I let my obsessive dislike for things ending in "s" to be replaced with a "z" go for the night - as they were really funny and had great voices.
It's like The Wiggles for Adults, said one.
Another (my darling husband) observed, Not since your high school reunion have I felt such a need to drink.
Look at us! I'm wearing a cocktail dress! Yahoo!
It's easy to find your coat when your claim tag is so close by.
The Four Guyz found some poor soul to torture.
I'm not sure what is really going on here boys. Something I need to know?
The pain on his face when he realized that there was an act two was priceless.
2 comments:
The High School Reunion wasn't that bad...ok...it sucked. I loved your Christmas card. I got a big smile on my face. Did you get mine yet? Great minds think alike.
Hey Nancy! Been meaning to email you back -sorry! Soon, I promise :)
Haven't gotten your card yet - but I'll keep an eye out. I can't wait to see someone else's version.
And thank goodness for Jeff that night of the reunion - Keith would have been out the door much earlier!
Post a Comment