
A Work of Art...
...if I do say so myself. Tonight after the kids went to bed and with a husband out of town, I decided to whip up a double decker BLT with a side of sweet potato fries for myself.
It was YUM.
Mom raising three kids in 2009 and trying to pretend (to myself) that it's 1979.
5 comments:
Yahoo for comfort food!!! I didn't realize that Keith is gone - for how long??
Well, he was coming home tonight but seeing as how he is in MN - who knows with this snow thing that is going on! Probably tomorrow.
Just watched the weather/news while giving GP lunch, and it's looking as though the expected snow levels here have dropped off a bit....just depends on how MN is doing. Well, so goes travel in the upper midwest.
Mmmmmm.
Looks yummy! I thought you didn't cook?
Post a Comment