1. Snow blowers are NOT a luxury as they were in Cincinnati. You are stupid if you do not own one here.
2. It may be bright and sunny outside but it is still only 7 degrees. Snow does not melt at 7 degrees.
3. Snow will not be melting for a long, long time. But doesn't get that dirty look to it either. Weird.
4. The orange mesh fencing along some roads are not construction or landscape related. They are meant to keep snow drifts from collapsing.
5. You will get fined if the sidewalk outside your house is not cleared in 24 hours after snowfall. And they mean it. Thank you to whomever cleared ours while we were out of town.
6. As seen in the above picture on Keith, the Columbia outlet rules. We shall be buying most of our outdoor clothing there. $120 snowpants for $19.99? Awesome.

2 comments:
Hey, Welcome back to Wisconsin. I've been wondering how you Hemmigs were adjusting to the fluffy white stuff - not to mention the temps. Liked the price on Keith's pants - love outlets. Call me when you have a min, Karri...
Okay I'm totally jealous! I would love if we had snow all winter long. I'm sure you will appreciate spring MUCH more now! Aaron talks about moving someplace where we will get a lot of snow. Usually Audi's are popular in areas like that!
Post a Comment