Grocery Shopping is Divine
To understand how funny this comment was, you have to first know how much J enjoys grocery shopping at Piggly Wiggly. They have the pint-size carts there and he loves pushing his own cart around. In fact whenever we announce we're going to the store he gets his hopes up and starts asking to go to Piggly Wiggly.
So today as I was watching the end of a TV show, the main character was crying and J wanted to know why.
Is she sad?, he asked.
Yes, she misses her mommy very much, I replied.
Where is she?
She is in heaven now, I said.
Oh...and he paused for a moment...that must be where Piggly Wiggly is.
3 comments:
Oh the things they come up with!
Alex thinks whenever he loses anything it's in his ear. A trick Daddy taught him, and with it comes LOTS of frustration because NOT everything can be found in his ear!
I love it...very good!!!
Hey - I hope you're having a wonderful time with family!!! I totally miss hearing from you and the normal blogging - selfish me, I know. =)
Can't wait to catch up with you when normal life starts up again.
Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment