Mom raising three kids in 2009 and trying to pretend (to myself) that it's 1979.
Monday, December 12, 2005
Come to ME, Neena!
L is getting braver with this whole walking thing. She is even starting to go to J who may, or may not given his mood, decide to catch her. He prefers the "tough love" method of teaching.
K&K, your kids are so precious!!! I enjoyed seeing miss L this morning - hoping she's napping peacefully this afternoon. I know the little ones get worn out after MOPS.
Wife, Mom, Writer, Temporary Triathlete, Worrier, Addicted to Concord Grapes in both natural and fermented form, and just beginning to realize that I've aged 20 years since I last noticed.
1 comment:
K&K, your kids are so precious!!! I enjoyed seeing miss L this morning - hoping she's napping peacefully this afternoon. I know the little ones get worn out after MOPS.
Post a Comment