
Keith is in nowhere Minnesota today so he was given use of the subaru "snow rabbit" and I was
Of course the weather was bad enough that everything in Cincinnati would have been shut down for the day. But here, no one seemed too bothered and life and school resumed as normal - no matter that I had to walk sideways up the steep drive to drop J off at school to keep from falling. So J went off to school and L and I slid to the doctor's office and then to the mall to buy 3 sets of long underwear. NO ONE is more prepared for winter than our family right now.
Everyone keeps telling us that winters up here have "minimal snow" - but my pediatric nurse informed me that the white stuff will be on the ground pretty much until Spring. In fact the city has some ordinance about keeping built up snow off your house's roof.
How does one complete that task, I ask? I mean footballs are being used to knock off icicles that get longer than three feet but scraping off the roof?
Really.
2 comments:
What's this ghetto sled stuff. The Bonneville still looks good. Will I be parking in the garage during our Christmas visit?
Uh yeah! Bonnie doesn't like snow - she is used to North Carolina, remember. :)
Post a Comment