Thursday, December 08, 2005


Let it Snow. Let it Snow. Let it Snow.
What a day. Kids are asleep and I actually have a few minutes to myself. Besides wanting to stomp on the UPS driver who rang the doorbell during naptime, I actually got to breathe and sit down for a bit. It has been a rough day - poor Lina is sick and due to a nasty rash, she is required to take a bath every few hours. The doctor wants her to go diaper-free today. Is he kidding? Have you ever followed an infant around who is naked? I think they pee every 10 minutes or so. It is like having a puppy to clean up after. Did I mention we aren't getting a dog?
I took a minute to take a picture of the house across the street from us (I would have taken one of our house but I'm lazy and that would have required shoes and a coat, not just walking out onto the porch). The snow on the ground is the same snow that was there a week ago. I don't think one single snowflake crystal has melted. But now we have another nice snow shower happening outside.
Keith is in Canada and comes home tonight. I told him that I will be waiting at the door at 8:00 p.m. as he returns from the airport and not to bother turning off the car's engine.
I shall be getting in it.

No comments: