Tuesday, December 06, 2005


New Rules We Never Thought We Would Need
The newest rule in our house is "Do not bulldoze Jesus' family over"
I can file that under Things I never thought I would say along with other ones like "Do not write on the fish", "Do not run out of the house naked", "Do not lick the glass" and "Do not dunk cars in milk."

4 comments:

Living Stone said...

You're such a great Mom - and you know how to have joy in it...thanks for the example!!!

Anonymous said...

Or...."Do not fling your dinosaur in your neighbor's milk."

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

Oh yeah, that IS a good one to remember! Poor guy at IHOP.

Anonymous said...

HA! Boys do all that weird stuff...hey it could be magnified by two, one of them does the bad thing then the other one follows along regardless of what you are saying.