It is weird how that Step B comes and goes. I was + with Jude but not Lily.. HMMMM. Well, I hope your placenta holds out too. If not, think you will get to have that baby then! I am sure you are ready to get the baby out!
Wife, Mom, Writer, Temporary Triathlete, Worrier, Addicted to Concord Grapes in both natural and fermented form, and just beginning to realize that I've aged 20 years since I last noticed.
5 comments:
So do you have an aging placenta?
That is a very odd thing if your doctor told you that.
Yes, apparently there are calcium deposits in it that cause the baby to receive less nutrients and oxygen.
I guess all placenta ages, but hopefully mine will hold out a few more weeks!
Weird, I know. I also have Strep B. I'm just a body full of fun facts right now!
That is funny, but yet not funny! Great take on it though!
It is weird how that Step B comes and goes.
I was + with Jude but not Lily.. HMMMM.
Well, I hope your placenta holds out too.
If not, think you will get to have that baby then! I am sure you are ready to get the baby out!
I've never heard of an aging placenta. Are they correct on your due date? Maybe baby is supposed to come see you sooner rather than later...
Post a Comment