Calling my grandmother who was too ill to make the trip to North Carolina. We were both very close to her.
Our cake was the most beautiful cake I've ever seen. It had handmade fall leaves cascading down it...and it tasted like crap unfortunately! The worst Red Velvet cake I've ever had. But darn if it wasn't pretty.
On our honeymoon in Paris. A street artist did a portrait of us in Montmartre. The finished product cracks us up - it is as if you took us and gave us French features in our faces that weren't there before. Maybe you can see that from Keith's face in the picture.
Also during our honeymoon. We were in Switzerland visiting our good friends the Goodalls who were living in Zurich at the time. Look how young Keith looks!
It has been nine years today since we walked down the aisle. We loved our wedding and honeymoon and spent a good hour last night looking through old photos. We couldn't have predicted our path in life back then even if we wanted to - it has turned out so differently than we ever imagined.
But we both agree that it couldn't be better - and best of all we're still in this 100% and going strong. Keith gave me the most wonderful card in the world and I can't look at it anymore because I just keep crying. I know, pregnancy hormones and such but really...it is a beautiful handmade card with the most lovely note inside.
Happy Anniversary babe. I love you!
6 comments:
Yeah! Congrats!
I love the pictures of the 2 of you. Thanks for sharing.
How nice! I love the pics! Congrats on 9 years....may you have many more!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I actually remember you both speaking to Grandma at the reception - I love that photo! Congrats on 9 years!
Happy Anniversary!
It sounds like you had a great one!
WOW, 9 years, and almost 3 kids!
Happy Anniversary! God knew you two were perfect for each other - may your love and joy in marriage continue to grow as it has for many more years. We love you! Next year you will have to do something special for the 10 year :) I have no doubt that your card is priceless - Keith, how did you get to be so romantic? :) Just kidding, you've always been sweet. Enjoy your evening out!
I know you know this Karri - but you are blessed and so is Keith!
You're an amazing couple, and I love seeing the pics of you guys from "way back then". (I see Lina in the one of your posing...she's going to look just like you!)
God bless you guys as you begin another year of the wonderful journey and essence of life that we call marriage!!
Post a Comment