Thanks all - I feel like I weigh twice as much but I'm still wearing some non-maternity stuff so can't complain. I was MUCH bigger with L - I carry boys like this though. Same with J.
Wife, Mom, Writer, Temporary Triathlete, Worrier, Addicted to Concord Grapes in both natural and fermented form, and just beginning to realize that I've aged 20 years since I last noticed.
6 comments:
Those are some pretty apple trees. MUCH better than Apple Holler's twisted, narley trees... Looks like fun!
Puts me in the mood to climb trees - which I don't even do. Cute pictures - Karri you look terrific! Miss you!
Karri - You look SO GOOD pregnant! And I love the pigtails....
Happy Days, these Fall days, aren't they?
You do look great!
You hardly look like you are 8 months. I'd say six.
I was such a COW!
Thanks all - I feel like I weigh twice as much but I'm still wearing some non-maternity stuff so can't complain. I was MUCH bigger with L - I carry boys like this though. Same with J.
What a great way to spend a day! You look wonderful for someone getting ready to have her third child.
Post a Comment