
I Won! I Won!
I Won, I Won, I Won!
I NEVER win anything. Seriously. But I entered the Ryka giveaway and low and behold a week later this pair of $75 running shoes shows up on my doorstep.
Sweet!
If you want to enter click HERE.
Mom raising three kids in 2009 and trying to pretend (to myself) that it's 1979.

6 comments:
How exciting! Congratulations :)
Hope they fit great!
I sent this to my friend Mollie and she won too!
I am glad to know that people actually win!
Now she gave her shoes to her mom, she said they were walking mom shoes, how were yours?
WOW, our family NEVER wins ANYTHING! Congrats!
That is so cool! Congrats from a fellow "I never win anything!"
Yay for Karri... do you like them?
They were fine. I don't wear sneakers out so I usually don't care what they look like, more about how they fit, feel, etc.
But even so this pair was pretty nice looking. I didn't like the walking ones as much either.
Post a Comment