Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Alright Already

Stop askin' to see my belly. Here is a current picture of me pregnant. I don't do a lot of pregnant photos so this may be the last time you see one.

It's definitely a boy. With L I looked all lumpy and wide. This is the same body type I had with J.

7 comments:

WAC-Mom said...

Great pic! You have a very cute pregnant belly- you should take LOTS of pictures!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pregnant photos! You don't have to go so far as Demi Moore on the cover of Vanity Fair, but I love the pregnant look! You'll regret not taking more photos. Better yet, J & L will regret that you don't have more photos. I LOVE the photo of mom pregnant with me donning an 80's perm and braces!

Anonymous said...

You look brilliant!!! And so perfectly round...I'm thinking boy too, though I've never carried a girl....I just know I was always really round, and people could just "tell" it was a boy.

How many weeks left?

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

Thanks all! I am now 30 weeks - this is my first week going to the Dr. every two weeks instead of four. So now it seems just around the corner!

just4ofus said...

Lumpy and round. You are funny.
I looks like the only weight you have gained is in the belly.
You look FAB.

Anonymous said...

You really look great! Be proud :) I love looking at old preggo pictures of myself!

Jenn said...

You look wonderful! Can't wait for #3 to make his (or her just in case) appearance in Nov.