Let's see, what is new in our world?
It. Is. Still. White. Outside.
L went to her first birthday party this weekend - seen here in her party 'getup.
J went to see his first full-length play, Wizard of Oz. He's seen the Children's Theater productions which do not EVER last 2 1/2 hours. He loved it and did great.
Count down to surgery - he goes in Friday. Although he discovered where I was stashing his "present" for Friday (a Mac truck from Cars) and now he "can't wait mom!" for Friday to come. I don't think he realizes WHY he is getting the present. Oh well.
6 comments:
Lina is growing up soo fast! Her first B-day Party! She's such a doll & I love her Party outfit! I hope Jackson's surgery goes well...I'll be praying. Sarah
Lily had her first Birthday party this weekend too, part of our parrallel lives :)
Good Luck with Jackson's surgery, I know it will all go well for you!
Great picture! We will be praying for J and his surgery. I expect he will be an awesome patient. Does he get to eat ice cream for meals afterward? We love you :)
Did I miss something?? What surgery?? I will be praying on Friday.... great pic by the way!!!
I didn't know it was L's first party! I am glad that we got to share that with her.
I love the pic!
J is having his adenoids removed - he'll be in and out same day and YES he gets a ton of ice cream :)
Will be praying for Jaydon as well. Keep me posted.
Post a Comment