Are We Channeling Debbie Gibson or Gwen Stefani?
L's fashion conscience dad likes to dress her up on his days to get her ready in the morning. He felt her 80's punk style coming through today. I just had to document this so when she comes complaining to me that she has nothing in her closet to wear, I can say:
"Hon, unless you want to wear velour sweatsuits, go talk to dad."
And with that I shouldn't have to endure the mother/daughter clothing arguments ever again.
3 comments:
L is SO DARN CUTE! I can't even stand being so far away from both her and J.
Can't wait to see you ALL soon!
Lots of Love!
Must be a guy thing. Jim is really good at picking out clothes for the girls that are cute and stylish. She's adorable!!
PS - Hope you're seeing a lot less white and a lot more green. Sending you warm thoughts!!
OMG... she will let you put accessories in her HAIR?! Like... hair bands and such? Is that possible?
Natalie's a little older than L but she still promptly pulls out ANY hair band, barrette, clip, bow, etc. So, I would LOVE to fix her hair in all kinds of cute ways but she's a young punk rocker at heart, I think. And putting a dress on her? Don't even think about it. She'll take it off first chance she gets. At school, the mall, etc.. LOL
-Lisa
Post a Comment