Saturday, March 17, 2007
It's a website I thought I would pass along, just click on the above title. Who was I talking to about the new retailer's consumer angle to get people to buy more stuff? I think it was Amie - am I right?
Anyway, the website is basically saying - don't buy a shirt from the Gap to stop AIDS - just donate to a worthy cause! Duh.
It's worth checking out....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Very cool website! And you're right...why do we have all this stuff when so many others are in need? Thanks Karri!
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN ranting about for months.
I HATE the red clothes at the gap. Yes, we talked out this.
Instead of spending money on that crap.. just give.
PS i sent this to Jason's nazi sister ...
HE HE HE
That's so true...Buy Less Crap! Altough I am guilty...I bought the red razor phone. I can justify my purchase. I needed a new phone!
Oh that is a cool phone. You're excused :)
Post a Comment