Thursday, November 30, 2006

I was brushing my teeth last night and silently patting myself on the back for being so proactive this past week (not my usual style anymore). Not only is our house completely decorated for Christmas, but all presents are purchased, half are wrapped AND our Christmas card has gone out. And then it washed over me....

Oh. No.

People. Are. Going. To. Read. The. Blog.

I knew that Keith added the blog address to the card - I even proofread it before he sent in the order. But it didn't really hit me that we were inviting 125 people to take a look at our craziness and shortcomings on a daily basis. Am I supposed to entertain you all? Tap dance a bit or read poetry? Who am I kidding?

I hate poetry and haven't tap danced since my second grade dance recital to the Adams Family Theme Song. And really, if people even take the time to check out the link, they will have forgotton it before their Christmas cookies become stale. I mean, I'm not that interesting.

So in an effort to divert your attention to others who are, I have updated the links on the side of the page to cover some more fun reads of friends and blog writers that are far more entertaining than me and my children's antics.

Read my friend Kelly's blog as she is going through the experience of having a second baby, or get updated on your Hollywood Gossip with Popsugar, life in the Suburbs is hysterical with sassy Suburban Turmoil, and Front Porch Girl (my friend Kate from Cincy) has wonderful ideas for kids crafts.

Here are a few of my favorite blogs! Enjoy.

3 comments:

just4ofus said...

As if we could expect ANYTHING else from you Karri, being done with Christmas decorating and all the trimmings!

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

AND did it sick as a dog! I rock. We won't talk about the whining (me) that went along with it though.

What is up with YOU?? You haven't posted since J.U.N.E. I need a Bender fix.

Katy said...

I'm honored to be featured in your links. Now I'm gonna freak out that people might actually read my blog.