Wednesday, November 08, 2006
J's new thing is to "make up" with his grape flavored lip balm. He does it with such concentration and then steps back and exclaims...
"There! All done. You look so pretty."
Add a black MAC overcoat, purple tinted hair, some "I'm not wearing lipstick because I'm a man" lipstick and a few silver earrings and you've got yourself a career baby.
For those who are thinking men don't sell cosmetics, have obviously not been to a MAC counter lately. They, my friends, are all the rage.
I'm thinking J might have a new calling. I hear there is a big demand in the toddler makeup industry.
As for the recent political news...we over here at the "newly independent" household think it is all a bunch of poo. I don't care if the Green Party runs the House or Senate - just grow up and stop being so snarky about your win. Aren't you the people whose last big cheese in office was impeached? Just wondering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment