



Well, this week has been a week of "Firsts" for our children.
L has decided that stair climbing is a favorite new sport. And it's not like she has been practicing for this moment, either with interest and desire. She must have just thought, "well, today would be a good day to go upstairs" and went to it. Had I known what she was up to, I would have recognized her garbled babbling as "Hey, look at me!" or "Mom, I'm going to my room!" but I thought she was just playing near the toy closet. Teaching her how to come down properly has been another story...she has no interest in that. She seems to prefer the feet first method which will inevitably become the head first method. Oh well, at least our stairs are broken up by a landing.
And today she tried to use her fork as an eating utensil rather than a javelin.
Jackson, tried rock climbing for the first time and loved it. He also dipped his carrots in french onion dip and ate pesto pasta without blinking, and THEN tried a cheeseburger. This may not be earth shattering news to many, but for our little yogurt and cereal eater - it was huge.
4 comments:
The kiddies look SO bit! I am so sad that I live so far away and won't see their daily growth! Can't wait to see everyone in June!
Ooops, I meant the kiddies look SO biG...
Congratulations to J and L....
Isn't is so much fun to watch them grow and take new steps!!
Hoping you guys had a great weekend, and we'll see ya tomorrow.
Wow! I can't believe how big Lina is! Keith, do you remember when our hair started as light as Jackson's when we were little? We were about 3 or 4 when it started getting darker, too. I can't believe how dark his hair is now! I miss you guys.
Post a Comment