
A Look Ahead At Spring and A Look Back at Baby J
Well, I'm getting that Spring bug but the weather here is still a bit on the chilly side so I'm posting of picture of Spring 2003 in Cincinnati at our old house. Even the NC house is gearing up for Spring - the Meibers Family Black Bear (or brown, I can't remember) has descended upon them.
And why have kids if you can't laugh at them for your own entertainment right? Last night J decided to make one more trip to the potty before bedtime and in his tired state, decided to simultaneously lift up the seat and sit down on the potty. As a result, he went right into the toilet and took a quick sitz bath. Obviously I would have stopped him had I known what was going to happen, but the look of surprise on his face was priceless. The only parts of his lower body sticking out of the toilet were some knees and feet - I couldn't help but just die laughing. He quickly joined in after I pulled him out.
Too funny. Darn the camera being downstairs...

3 comments:
Wow - I can't believe how much J looks like L in this photo....
And in regards to the Sitz bath - J shouldn't be too embarassed....it's happened to me several times in my life. Something to do with 5 brothers...middle of the night bathroom runs. You get the picture.
Oh, that J story is too funny! The stories on your blogs always make me laugh out loud uncontrollably.
HEHE...darn, no photo!
Post a Comment