
Happy Easter!
We spent the day at church and brunch with the Gordon family, who were without family too.
The Hemmig's spent Good Friday at Bong State Park taking in the view. It's definitely the place to go if you enjoy bird watching.
First Bath together - I know many, many people bathe their kids at the same time. We have never done that. All kinds of mental images of out of control splashing or drowning was too much for me to attempt. But it happened and everyone is still here to tell about it.
2 comments:
Ha, bathtime was done as soon as Alex could sit up. But Nicholas was a mild child too. I don't blame you, but doesn't it make bathing SO much easier!!! Happy Easter, hope you had a great time :)
I love pics of squeaky clean kids. Looking forward to when the boys can handle this feat. Suppose I should wait til Emerson can actually sit up on his own.
ha.
Linds
Post a Comment